Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanks For The Food - A Blog: Vegan Chocolate Banana Peanut Ice Cream (No Ice Cr...



Of all my weaknesses icecream is the one I give in to the most. I love sitting down with a great big bowl of my favorite  peanut butter and choolate ice cream from 31flavors and watching a good movie. While I will allow myself this indulgence once in a great while...when nothing else will suffice, I usually crowd out my cravings with something that I know will benefit my body. I don't believe we  have to "give up" all the things we love to be heathy, we just need to find healthier versions of our favorite indulgences. Here is a heathier version of my favorite indulgence!!  Yum yum!! Thanks For The Food - A Blog: Vegan Chocolate Banana Peanut Ice Cream (No Ice Cr...: Vegan Chocolate Banana Peanut Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Machine Needed) I don’t know about you, but generally speaking I t...

No comments:

Post a Comment